- Microwave & Millimeterwave Antennas
- Coaxial Components
- Waveguide Components
- Waveguide Tube And Waveguide Adjustable Support
- Straight Waveguide
- Waveguide Bend
- Waveguide Twist
- Waveguide Transition
- Waveguide to Coaxial Adapter
- Crossguide Directional Coupler
- Broadwall Directional Coupler
- Loop Coupler
- 3DB Waveguide Coupler
- Waveguide Tee
- Waveguide Rotary Joint
- Waveguide Termination
- Waveguide Attenuator
- Waveguide Short
- Waveguide Circulator
- Waveguide Isolator
- Flexible Waveguide
- Elliptical Waveguide
- Waveguide Pressure Window And Flange Shim
- Waveguide Filter and Waveguide Diplexer
- Waveguide Gasket And O-Ring
Waveguide High Power Fixed Attenuator
Waveguide fixed attenuator is typically used in electrical level control, power matching and microwave measuring systems.
Welcome to visit our website! You can buy our cheap or low price or discount waveguide high power fixed attenuator in stock and wholesale customized Cu and Al waveguide high power fixed attenuator from us.
HengDa Microwave offers a series of rectangular waveguide attenuators. Typical Attenuation values are 3dB, 6dB, 10dB, 20dB and 30dB (other attenuation values available, consult sales engineers for details). The assembly construction includes a precision element for optimum electrical performance, but note that Attenuation vs. Frequency can vary greatly depending on the attenuation at a given frequency. Waveguide Fixed Attenuators with normal and high power units are also available. For more information feel free to call us and discuss your needs with one of our sales engineers.
Waveguide High Power Fixed Attenuator Product Range
* The Standard Model Numbers above are the most common parts ordered for size, material and flange. However, these models can easily be altered to accommodate your needs by using the Model # code system below for complete part number.
** Please refer to the Technical Reference section for flange types/connectors details. Please contact us for your specific requirements.
*** Nominal Attenuation Accuracy: + 0.5dB, Frequency Sensitivity: + 0.7dB. Customer must choose the attenuation value appropriate for application (10dB, 20dB, 30dB, 40dB, 50dB, 60dB, 70dB) and insert it in the part number where Attenuation value is listed.